Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blue Sparkle Embellishment


Again from Linda Permann's book I tried out a crocheted trim to add to a turquoise tank top I had bought. I changed a few little things with its construction but I liked the basic look of a crocheted necklace.
A brand new Hobby Lobby store just came to our area this summer and it has been a treat to peruse the different yarns brands that they carry. One of the yarns has a very pretty shimmer woven into the strands. It is acrylic and very easy to work with. I particularly liked the turquoise blue skein and thought it went perfectly with this bought top.


No comments:

Post a Comment