Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Music




I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar and finally, this summer I was able to take a class.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience especially since the class I was in ended up being just me for the last few weeks. It was great to have the teacher all to myself and I really appreciated her extra time for me.
One week her ceiling fan kept turning the pages of my music and she dug around to find a clothespin for me. So, as a thank you, I made these 5 clips for her to use with her students when they need their music held in place. It didn't take long to crochet the shapes - I used a variety of stitches: sl st, sc, dc, hdc and even some tr - or glue them to basic clothespins.


No comments:

Post a Comment