Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Backyard Yarn Grafitti


One afternoon this summer I had about an hour to rest and relax in my hammock. The weather was perfect - perfect for laying on a hammock and crocheting. I decided to create another "yarn bomb" for the many trees in our yard. I simply started by crocheting a rectangle with some dark blue Super Saver yarn. I just used the DC stitch. Then I worked in the lime green color around the middle of the row in a pattern to follow the shape of a cross. I used the color-change technique of bringing the new color in as you finish the previous stitch. Now I enjoy looking out my kitchen window to see my latest creation and I am reminded of the meaning and significance of the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment