Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 5, 2016

More to be Thankful for . . . .

I know Thanksgiving has already passed and now we are in full swing with Christmas preparations but I wanted to make sure I posted here that I was very thankful for my crochet classes and the great ladies that attend each Fall and Spring.

I really appreciate each of these ladies attending my classes and working so hard on their beautiful crochet projects.  I have enjoyed getting to know each of them and I love to see how their crochet skills have improved.

This class we all worked on a new friendship shawl design I created called, "Comfort for Cara Shawl".  (Cara means "Friend" in Gaelic.) We used Lion Brand's "Shawl in a Ball" yarn - I enjoyed working with it.  The color changes are soft and long.






Here is Pam in her shawl - didn't she do a wonderful job with it? (She was not able to be in the photo above). She used the "Healing Teal" colorway.  Later she sent me a photo of the shawl spread across her bed - I love that idea!








This is Carol and Angela - They were friends first in nursing school and then they married brothers so they are also sisters-in-law!


Dawnie crocheted a baby blanket and a baby sweater.


Jenn made her shawl with another blue colorway - doesn't it look great on her?

The pattern for this shawl will be available in my Ravelry store next month.
For more photos of our crochet class and projects, check out the page on the left.





1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Please could you tell me if the pattern for this shawl is available in Ravelry?

    Thank you!
    Elizabeth
    Aguascalientes, Mexico

    ReplyDelete