Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thankfulness

As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, I have been thinking often about "Thankfulness".
I recently found this quote on Pinterest:

"There is always something to be thankful for"

I have also been thinking about this past year (that has flown by) and how full it has been for me and my family  . . . .full of so many things to be thankful for.  So, I decided to share some posts here of experiences and people that I am thankful for.

First up - my wonderful trip to Ireland with Annie's and Craftours and all of the great people I met while crocheting and touring there.

I am thankful for the fantastic scenery of Ireland.


This is on our way to Dingle - We drove along the coast of the Dingle Peninsula - the view around every bend was breathtaking.  We were very thankful that it was a sunny day which made the blue of the ocean shine brilliantly.


Everywhere we went it was so green! I am thankful for all of the beautiful flowers we saw along the roadside and in the gardens of Kylemore Abbey and Blarney Castle.

I am thankful for the 3 workshops I taught  - I loved the enthusiasm of all the participants and how delighted they were to complete their Celtic Knot projects.  It was such a blessing to teach and get to know these women.


Jeanette from S. Africa


Danny, Alice and Elaine (from Australia)


Mary, Peggy, Shereen and Deanna


Hazel (with 2 completed projects)


Phyllis and Lisa (mom and daughter duo)

Our tour guide, Agnes (shown below on my right), and all of the Irish people we met along the way were very friendly and helpful. I am thankful for their accent and the words they use - so fun!



Want to see more photos and find out more about the trip? Check out the page on the left !

More on what I am thankful for in the next post  . . . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment