Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snowflakes!

Today it is snowing and I am reminded of how beautiful snowflakes are. Each one is unique and intricate. Amazing!

Here is our snowman one of my daughters created today.


And here are some snowflakes I crocheted around Christmas.   These snowflake patterns are from the book, 100 Snowflakes to Crochet by Caitlin Sainio.


Lion Brand is featuring a handful of patterns from this book and offering them as free patterns on their website: www.lionbrand.com.   I receive the Lion Brand E-newsletter and enjoy getting the articles, free patterns and book previews. 

These snowflakes are  quick and fun to crochet.  I "painted" them on the back only with a mixture of white glue and water to stiffen them up a bit.  I used Vanna's Glamour Yarn in a variety of colors but I think the white (with the silver metallic strand in it) looked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment