Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Trinity Knot Christmas Tree - NEW Celtic Knot pattern


Several Christmases ago I posted a photo of a lacy Christmas tree I had crocheted from an out-of-print leaflet.  It is one of my most asked about posts!  I had made the Christmas tree as part of a display I had put up at my local craft store to advertise for my upcoming crochet classes.  

Since so many people have asked for the pattern (and it is very hard to find), I decided to create my own Celtic Knot version shown above.  It is available now here in my Ravelry pattern store as an instant download.


The Trinity Knot can be an ornament on its own so you will be receiving two patterns in one!  The instructions include over 10 photos showing various steps in the pattern along with a color-coded knot diagram.  These trees were crocheted with Omega's Sinfonia yarn - a cotton yarn that comes in wonderful colors.

 This project works up quickly and would make a great last-minute gift.  

Merry Christmas and Happy Crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment