Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wonder-FALL Infinity Scarf

Have you ever crocheted with Red Heart's Unforgettable yarn?  It comes in wonderful colors and each skein has a good amount of yards.  I love how it has the look of real wool but it is acrylic so easy to wash and wear.  I chose the colorway, "Sunrise" for this infinity scarf.

Wonder-FALL Infinity Scarf
Every time I see this colorway I think of the fall and how you can see these colors every day -sometimes even in one tree!  This is a great project to try if you are new to crocheted cables because it is a simple 4-stitch cable pattern that only requires the 'crossing of post stitches' every other row.


This pattern can be found by subscribing to :  I Like Crochet
(All photos courtesy of I Like Crochet)


No comments:

Post a Comment