Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sand Dollar Earrings

Well, here it is September already and are you like me wondering, "Where did summer go?"

As you can tell from my lack of blog posts this summer, I was taking a break from working on my computer - it was great to spend time outdoors reading books, photographing wildlife, going for bike rides and having fun with my family.  And now that the school year is about to begin, I have a good amount of catching up to do!

Yes, I went to Ireland with Annie's and Craftours - it was wonderful! Stay tuned for photos and stories from that trip.

But for now I have a small project to show you - Sand Dollar Earrings.



I love to beach comb and find all kinds of 'treasures' from unique shells to sea glass.  I would love to find a Sand Dollar but I haven't visited a beach that would have some.  I remember our neighbor bringing one home from Myrtle beach and being impressed by the delicate design on top. I tried to replicate its pretty design with these earrings and thought they would make a unique accessory.

You can find the pattern in the August 2016 issue of the digital magazine, I Like Crochet -
www.ilikecrochet.com.

These work up very quickly and would be a great addition to your outfit for a Labor Day weekend barbecue to celebrate the last days of summer!

(The great thing about I Like Crochet is that once you have a subscription, you have access to ALL of the past patterns that have been published with a simple click!)

No comments:

Post a Comment