Welcome! Please browse through this blog to see my latest crochet projects, classes and designs.

On the left you will see a list of extra pages full of project photos, class descriptions and other things.

On the right you will find information about the classes I will be teaching.
Please email me if you have any questions or would like to sign-up for a class.
See me on Ravelry: CelticKnotCrochet
See me on Pinterest: Celknotcrochet (Jennifer E Ryan)

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Talking Crochet Newsletter

M01224_winner_300_small2


Earlier this fall I received a message that my design, Mandala Wall Art, that was published in the June 2015 issue of Crochet World, was nominated for a Crochet Award in the Wall Hanging category.

You can now see all the winners at the link below - there are many beautiful designs for the home on display.

http://www.thecrochetawards.com/


In honor of this design's nomination, my friends at Crochet World invited me to write a short article about this design titled, "Choosing Mandala Wall Art Colors".

Visit this webpage to read about how to change the colors to fit your home's d├ęcor.
(Make sure to read the other great articles of the Nov. 3rd newsletter - Vol. 12, No. 22)

This project would make a great Christmas gift for a friend or family member - use the article's tips to make it in just the right colors.  Find the pattern here as an instant digital download.

1 comment: