Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, August 10, 2015

CRAFTOURS and Annie's

I was sitting at my local Barnes & Noble sipping on a hot cocoa and thumbing through a bunch of crochet magazines when a particular add caught my eye . . . "Craftours" . . . a vacation tour where you get to explore another country and take classes in your favorite craft. Sounded like a great idea and one to keep on the 'back of my mind.' . . .

Well, wouldn't you know, that just a few weeks later Annie's Publishing Inc. contacted me. (They sell all sorts of great craft supplies and publish a wealth of magazines, books and DVD's - such as: Crochet! magazine and Crochet World - www.anniescatalog.com) They invited me to go on their very first partnership with Craftours!

I will be touring and vacationing with all the other crocheters but will also be giving 3 special workshops on how to incorporate Celtic Knots into crochet (more on those later).

And guess where we will be going?

Here's a hint:

Yes, you guessed it - IRELAND!!

Ireland Craft Tour!

I have always dreamed of going there - it is such a beautiful country with so much that inspires my Celtic Knot crochet projects.

I have been there once before a loooooong time ago for just a few days but it made a big impression on me.  The photo above is of  me with my brother and sister in front of Bunratty Castle.

Have you longed to visit Ireland? Would you like to learn how to work Celtic Knots into your crochet? Would you like to see the beauty of Ireland face-to-face and share your love of crochet with other vacationers?

Then now is the time to sign up!  Visit www.craftours.com
for more info and to see how to join the tour.

(Here is a direct link to this trip's page: http://www.craftours.com/trips/?page=ireland_crochet_0616 )


No comments:

Post a Comment