Welcome! Please browse through this blog to see my latest crochet projects, classes and designs.

On the left you will see a list of extra pages full of project photos, class descriptions and other things.

On the right you will find information about the classes I will be teaching.
Please email me if you have any questions or would like to sign-up for a class.
See me on Ravelry: CelticKnotCrochet
See me on Pinterest: Celknotcrochet (Jennifer E Ryan)

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Scallops and Stripes Jumper

Here is another design that can be found in the current Spring 2015 issue of Crochet! magazine. (www.crochetmagazine.com)

 
I love a scalloped edging and thought it would be pretty to add it along each color-change.  I used a yarn I had never crocheted with before - Berocco Weekend in Lilac, Cornsilk and Daisy.  It is a beautifully soft cotton yarn that is perfect for spring and summer projects. 
 
I think this would make a great Easter dress for any little girl.
 

2 comments:

  1. I want to make this for Meghan. I saw it in the magazine and liked it right away. ~Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan would look great in it and I know you would do a great job crocheting it!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete