Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 11, 2013

I Love Yarn Day!

I love yarn so I decided to celebrate by installing some new yarn graffiti overlooking a beautiful river over which I often ride my bike. (see photo to the right)

I made it in these colors as a tribute to the military men and women who serve, sacrifice and give their lives to protect our freedom.

How are you going to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.journee-mondiale-du-tricot.com/
    the world yarn day exist since 2006 in teb whole world...and is international, and is real. No need to create two yarn days in a year...it is imitation...

    in this link you can see geographically which countrys have celebrated the world knitting crochet day in the world....just join them it happens in juin every year.... do not ignore me ,I have allready wrote to you.
    Merci FleurBelge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your info. I will look into it. As far as I know, this 'I Love Yarn Day' is mainly an American thing so this is the day we celebrate here. No matter the day, I hope you find time to have fun with yarn often!

    ReplyDelete