Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sparkle Knot Necklace - Crochet! Special Issue

Sparkle Knot Necklace - Crochet for a Quiet Evening - Crochet! Special Issue -
Available TODAY! (8/20) at www.crochetmagazine.com
 
 
Photo courtesy of Annie's
 
For the Professional Development Day at last year's CGOA conference, I wore a necklace similar to this one.  I received many compliments and Carol Alexander liked it so much she asked me to design this simpler version for Crochet! magazine.
 
I enjoy creating my own jewelry.  Artwork like this is one-of-a-kind and quickly adds interest to any outfit.
 
I will be posting tips and photos on how to weave this knot (on a page to the LEFT).
Please send me photos of your finished projects - I would love to see it made in other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment