Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kerry Shrug - Prize-winner!


One of our family members works for our city which enables our family to participate in the National Arts Program.  For July and August many wonderful works of art are hanging on the walls of City Hall.  There are paintings, drawings, photographs, sculptures, crocheted pieces, jewelry and more.


I was so pleased to find out at the Awards Ceremony last week that my Kerry Shrug (Pattern published in Crochet! magazine, Spring 2013, www.crochetmagazine.com) won 2nd Prize in the Professional category.

 
 
All prize-winners had their artwork shown on the screen and were presented the award by the Mayor, Ted Gatsas.
 
My daughters did a great job with their artwork as well - one won an Honorable Mention prize and another won a scholarship to the local Art Center.
Here is their artwork:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed this pattern and made it several times I'd love to show you the items I've made. but I have lost my copy of the pattern!
    I have also made my own trinity symbol shrug Id love to show you.
    can i get the original pattern from you again?
    Wendie Childress
    3617373734
    angelsgaloreanmore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete