Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 12, 2012

I Love Yarn Day!

I was so looking forward to today! Give out a "WAH - HOO!" if you love yarn!
How many of us have so much yarn in our stash that we'll need to live to 150 to use it? :)

Anyway, I encouraged my Ladies Night Out Crochet Class to wear a crocheted creation to work today.  I also mentioned all the benefits of "Ravelry" to my students, saying that is was a great place for "fiber enthusiasts".  Well, Bonnie made me laugh when she said something like, "Yeah, we're just 'fiber freaks'" - very cute and funny.  Let's hear it for the "Fiber Freaks"! 

Since I am a stay-at-home mom, I don't leave the house everyday (my work comes to me :) ).  But today I actually did go out for a lovely annual doctor's visit . . . .and I proudly wore a crocheted creation.

I also worked up this heart motif - I may turn it into a pendant for a necklace - not sure.  Over the summer I found a new heart knot by JD on his website (Tying It All Together) and I have been wanting to do something with it since.  Here is my first attempt:

Hope you had a great "I Love Yarn Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment