Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sunshine Days

I have a dear friend who wears a lot of hats.  I saw the summer hat by Linda Permann in the 2011 Jul/Aug issue of Crochet Today! and immediately thought of my friend.  I could not find the yarn Linda recommended so I used a denim colored baby yarn from Yarn Bee.  I was able to deliver the hat to my friend on her birthday and it looks great on her! :)  The hat worked up very quickly - I may have to make one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment