Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Spring is here!


My family loves ladybugs.  I came across a free ladybug pattern on-line and decided to make a few for my crochet students.  This spring semester we had a great class of women from all walks and stages of life - all levels of crochet were included, too.  As a little thank you to them, I took the pattern I found, "Spring Ladybug," at: http://m.allfreecrochet.com/Crochet-Amigurumi-Patterns/Spring-Ladybug by Emi Harrington, made a few changes,glued on a magnet and gave them out the last day of class.  I used the Red Heart Shimmer Yarn to give each bug it's own sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment