Welcome to the old website for
Celtic Knot Crochet -


Everything that was here plus oodles of NEW content including more Celtic Knot designs, FREE crochet patterns, links to video tutorials and MORE! has now moved to:




www.celticknotcrochet.com




Please popover and visit us there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snowflakes and Knots


Vanna White has been a crocheter for a long time and now has her own line of yarn. Her line of "Glamour" yarn appealed to me because it is a finer yarn twisted with a metallic thread. In February I decided to design a winter necklace (combining crochet and knot techniques) - Celtic Knot Snowflake Necklace - and enter it into the 3rd Annual Vanna's Choice Contest.

I was very pleased to be notified in April that my necklace had made it into the Finalist Round! After sending in my actual project (earlier I had only sent a photo and short explanation) and waiting a couple of months, I recently found out that my necklace did not place in the Fashion Category. But that is okay with me - I am still glad to have been considered in the next round. They have now posted all the winners (there were many categories) - Check out all the great projects and be inspired! - www.vannaschoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment