Welcome! Please browse through this blog to see my latest crochet projects, classes and designs.

On the left you will see a list of extra pages full of project photos, class descriptions and other things.

On the right you will find information about the classes I will be teaching.
Please email me if you have any questions or would like to sign-up for a class.
See me on Ravelry: CelticKnotCrochet
See me on Pinterest: Celknotcrochet (Jennifer E Ryan)

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Spring Class Went Well

Now it is officially summer and I am just getting to my blogposts!
"Hooked on Crochet - Gifts Edition," our spring class went very well. It was full of new crocheters and returning students. We completed a variety of projects from bags to shawls to granny squares. The photos will be posted soon on the class project page. Next semester we will work on Gifts for Girls (and Women).

No comments:

Post a Comment